Thursday, January 20, 2011

New story....

New story....

Devon's car is in the shop, so he took mine back to GJ. After 2 days without a car, I rented one. I got it during the day, and it's pretty simple to operate.

Last night, after work, I stopped at the grocery store. I shut off the car, and....

..."How the HECK do I turn off the headlights?!" Duhhhhhh..... I didn't remember turning them on..... 

Now I know: they turn on & off automatically. Unlike my own car. I can hear Napoleon Dynamite's brother singing now: "I love technology, not as much as you you see! Still, I love technology, always and forever." 

He's right--I don't love technology as much as he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please let me know your thoughts, and I'll do my best to respond to you quickly (as long as I remember where I put my blog)...